You can find sugar-free ginger beer or ginger ale at any market — sugar-free ginger beer might be a little more challenging to find, however Reed’s is in many stores and on Amazon. Ocean Spray’s Diet Cranberry juice is their sugar-free version or you can use unsweetened cranberry juice too.
Low Carb Cranberry Moscow Mule
- 4 ounces vodka I like Ciroc
- 8 ounces sugar-free cranberry juice I use Ocean Spray Diet
- 1/2 lime juiced
- 12 ounces Reed’s Zero Sugar Ginger Beer or you can use Virgil’s Sugar Free Ginger Ale
- Cranberries and lime wedges for garnish
- Fill 4 tall glasses or copper Moscow Mule mugs with ice.
- Add an ounce of vodka, 2 ounces cranberry juice, 1/4 of lime juice to each glass / mug.
- Top with ginger beer / ale and stir.
- Garnish with fresh cranberries and lime wedges.