If you’ve ever had the pleasure of attending a Beyoncé concert, you know it’s an ethereal experience. Not only is her performance mesmerizing, but the ambiance and, yes, the cocktails are second to none. When I attended her LA concert this past weekend, one particular drink left a lasting impression: The Naughty Girl. Inspired by the experience, I wanted to recreate this cocktail with a low-carb twist.
The Naughty Girl is a sublime blend of lavender-infused gin and lemonade. Perfect for summer evenings or reminiscing about Queen B’s concert, it’s a fresh take on a simple cocktail that celebrates the diva in all of us.
Low-Carb “Naughty Girl” Cocktail
For the Sugar-Free Lavender Simple Syrup:
- Sweetener of choice
- Sugar-Free Honey I like ChocZero
- 3-4 tbsp lavender flowers
For the Low-Carb Lemonade:
- 1 1/2 cups lemon juice around 5-6 lemons
- 7 cups ice-cold water
- Sweetener of choice I prefer allulose
- Lemon zest optional for added flair
For the Naughty Girl Cocktail:
- 2 oz gin
- 4 oz low-carb lemonade
- 1 oz lavender simple syrup
Lavender Simple Syrup:
- In a saucepan, combine water, sweetener, and honey. Bring the mixture to a boil.
- Once boiling, turn off the heat and stir in the lavender flowers.
- Allow the mixture to steep for around 15 minutes.
- Once it’s cooled down, strain the syrup into a measuring cup or container, making sure to press the lavender flowers to extract as much flavor as possible.
- This syrup can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to two to three weeks.
- In a large pitcher, combine the freshly squeezed lemon juice with seven cups of ice-cold water.
- Depending on your taste preferences, sweeten your lemonade using a sugar-free sweetener.
- I personally prefer using a 1:1 ratio of allulose and water for my simple syrup.
- Add about half a cup of this to your lemonade and stir well.
- This can also be stored in the fridge for two to three weeks.
Naughty Girl Cocktail:
- In a shaker filled with ice, combine the gin, low-carb lemonade, and lavender simple syrup.
- Give it a good shake until well combined.
- Pour into your favorite cocktail glass and garnish with a slice of lemon or a sprig of lavender if desired.
Cheers to a low-carb cocktail that keeps the party vibes alive! Remember, life’s too short for boring drinks. Here’s to sipping in style and channeling your inner Beyoncé with every delightful sip! 🍹🍋🌸