I keep telling myself I’ll have a kale smoothie every day, but that’s just not going to happen..because it’s just not tasty. It’s not BAD but I’m not going to use up a meal a day on something I don’t LOVE. Especially since I’ve also adopted intermittent fasting and eat only once or twice a day…so, I’m packing everything into this nutrient-rich shake which I’ll shoot to drink two times a week.
Why a kale smoothie? The nutrition benefits can’t be denied: in addition to fiber and anti-oxidants, kale is a superfood packing loads of goodness including some protein. I add protein powder and anti-aging powerhouses like collagen peptides, MCT Oil, Chia Seeds and Maca Powder and Dr. Berg’s Trace Minerals to make this keto-friendly AND a Ketology favorite.
This is higher in protein, so I’ll usually have a fat bomb with it or double the MCT oil to make this more keto-friendly – up to you!
Ketology Vanilla Kale Smoothie
- 2 cups chopped kale
- 1 scoop Isopure Zero Carb Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- 1 tbsp Bulletproof Brain Octane Oil or MCT Oil
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 2 tsp Maca Powder
- 2 droppers of Dr Berg's Trace Minerals optional
- 3 - 4 drops Vanilla Monkfruit sweetener
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup ice
- Mix all ingredients in blender for 2 - 3 minutes to ensure kale is broken up well and you aren't sipping on stems and chunks!