We’re big on burgers in our household – and along with our standard Taco Tuesdays, we usually have burgers on Mondays. Last night, I decided to try to recreate In ‘N Out’s delicious spread for our burger night and it was a hit. All I really did was swap regular ketchup with no sugar added ketchup and instead of relish, I diced fresh pickles (also no sugar added) and added a bit of the pickle juice to the spread mix.
We topped our burgers with bacon, caramelized onions and cheddar – and I added some chilies – wrapped them in romaine (or you can use cabbage) and devoured!
Keto Burger Spread
- 2 tbsp mayo I use Primal Kitchen's Avocado oil Mayo
- 1 tbsp no sugar added Ketchup
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1/2 tbsp chopped dill pickles
- 1/2 tbsp juice from pickle jar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients together, spread on burger and enjoy!