These chocolate peanut butter protein fat bombs are so delicious, I’m going to have to make them in small batches because I could probably eat them all at once! ???
I have been making more and more fat bombs and experimenting with recipes for them lately because my eating has shifted naturally to more of an intermittent fasting lifestyle where I’m really eating one meal a day. At the same time, I’m favoring leaner proteins and lighter salads, so need to rely on fat bombs to hit my fat macros. I added collagen protein to these for extra protein and anti-aging benefits!
I melted some Lily’s dark chocolate with a touch of coconut oil to drizzle on top…but that’s optional. Delicious with or without!
- 1/2 cup nut butter I combined sunflower and peanut butters
- 3 tablespoons Isopure Zero Carb Vanilla protein powder
- 1 tablespoon Collagen Peptides
- 1 tablespoon powdered Erythritol
- 2 teaspoons stevia
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in blender and mix until smooth.
- Form into balls and set in freezer for an hour.