Fat bombs have been my savior at the end of the day when I still need to hit my macros but also want a sweet treat. I’ll be posting many fat bomb recipes (stay tuned!) however this is the first one to go up because it’s definitely my favorite to date.
With a healthy mix of fat from coconut oil and sunflower butter and powerful antioxidants from cocoa powder, these will not only help you get your fat in, but satisfy your sweet tooth AND give you a supershot of nutrition. While you can definitely make these with peanut butter vs. sunflower butter, I prefer sunflower butter because it packs more fat, magnesium and vitamin E to supercharge these fat bombs into nutrient-packed treats.
Best of all – these sweet nuggets only contain 1 gram of net carbs each! Delicious, guilt-free and chocolate-y? YES, please.
Chocolate Sunflower Butter Fat Bombs
- 1/2 cup Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Organic Sunflower Butter
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder unsweetened
- 20 drops liquid stevia
- 20 drops chocolate stevia or 40 drops of the plain stevia above if you don't have chocolate...I love it because it adds more chocolatey goodness
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Melt all ingredients except for vanilla extract in microwave for about 30 seconds. Add vanilla and mix until smooth. Pour into mold, portioning out 16 pieces and set in freezer for about an hour.
- I store these in the freezer because I like them really cold, but after set, you can store them in the fridge.