Fat bombs have been my savior at the end of the day when I still need to hit my keto macros but also want a sweet treat. I’ve many fat bomb recipes however this was the first one to go up and it’s still one of my favorite keto fat bomb recipes: Chocolate Fat Bombs with Sunflower Butter. Now, you can use almond butter or even peanut butter, however those are higher in carbs and I actually like the taste of sunflower butter…and it’s packed with good fats and amazing nutrients so this is a decadent treat that packs in flavor and goodness in one!
With a healthy mix of fat from coconut oil and sunflower butter and powerful antioxidants from cocoa powder, these will not only help you get your fat in, but satisfy your sweet tooth AND give you a supershot of nutrition. While you can definitely make these with peanut butter vs. sunflower butter, I prefer sunflower butter because it packs more fat, magnesium and vitamin E to supercharge these fat bombs into nutrient-packed treats.
Best of all – these sweet chocolate fat bomb nuggets only contain 1 gram of net carbs each! Delicious, guilt-free and chocolate-y? YES, please.
Chocolate Sunflower Butter Fat Bombs
- 1/2 cup Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Organic Sunflower Butter
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder unsweetened
- 20 drops liquid stevia
- 20 drops chocolate stevia or 40 drops of the plain stevia above if you don't have chocolate...I love it because it adds more chocolatey goodness
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Melt all ingredients except for vanilla extract in microwave for about 30 seconds. Add vanilla and mix until smooth. Pour into mold, portioning out 16 pieces and set in freezer for about an hour.
- I store these in the freezer because I like them really cold, but after set, you can store them in the fridge.