I have always loved brussels sprouts however for the last year or so, it’s kinda turned into an obsession. We have brussels sprouts with our meals at least twice a week and we air fry them, pan fry then, roast them…you name it!
For Thanksgiving, I decided to make a creamy casserole using the little green nuggets – a variation if a broccoli casserole my good friend Joanna makes each year…though I swapped out breadcrumbs and stuffing mix for some keto-friendly alternatives and this was DELICIOUS!
- 3 tbsp grass-fed butter divided
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese grated
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup pork rinds crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, heat 2 tablespoons butter. Add garlic and sauté 3 minutes. Add Brussels sprouts and continue to sauté until Brussels sprouts are fork tender, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer Brussels sprouts, garlic, and melted butter to a 9" x 9" baking pan. Add heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle pork rinds evenly over the top and dot with the remaining 1 tablespoon butter.
- Cover and bake 30 minutes.