This has been one of my go-to meals since I started keto – and my family loves them too so it’s a great dinner option with mashed cauliflower on the side or some rice or pasta on the side for the non-keto ones!
I experiment with the seasonings and sometimes add a tablespoon of Italian seasoning to the stuffing mixture. This stuffed chicken breast also is great for meal prep – you can make a few of them and store them in the fridge for up to three days!
- 2 4-oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1/2 10-oz package fresh spinach chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh basil chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp green onions minced
- 1/4 cup pepper jack cheese shredded
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut a slit into the side of each chicken breast to create a pocket.
- Combine all other ingredients in a medium bowl and beat until smooth.
- Fill each chicken breast with half of mixture and secure pocket closed with toothpicks.
- Place chicken breasts in a baking pan and cook 35 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink.