These stuffed mushrooms and hearty and delicious – and a perfect appetizer or even a small meal for one!
I usually cook these in the air fryer because it’s faster – but the result is the same in the oven!
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 mushrooms (baby bella or large white) cleaned and stems removed
- 1/8 tsp pink salt
- 2 oz pork breakfast sausage (we like Butcher Box) at room temperature
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brush olive oil on mushroom tops and sprinkle with salt.
- In a small bowl, combine sausage, parsley, and cheese.
- Stuff each mushroom cap with 1/4 of the sausage mixture.
- Bake on a baking sheet roughly 20 minutes until sausage browns and cheese bubbles slightly. Serve warm.
I like to make these in the air fryer too. I put them in for 12 minutes at 350℉
Calories: 353kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 58mg | Sodium: 1060mg | Potassium: 439mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 869IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 307mg | Iron: 2mg