As I’ve said often on here, I’m not a big fan of sweets. I?like sweets, however if I were to choose, I’d go for savory any day. However tonight, I needed something sweet and decided to completely wing it and try to make a single (well, actually two) serving low carb cheesecake. And for real, I am pretty sure this is my best creation yet and it was completely on the fly! I did read up on about a dozen different options and came up with my own recipe that turned out better than I could ever imagine. Even my sons loved it and couldn’t tell it had an alternative sweetener or non-graham cracker crust.
NOTE: I probably should have let it set in the fridge for the night but again, this was necessary – NOW – so after baking, I popped it in the freezer for an hour and it was still perfection. While to my keto cheesecake bites which are more like fat bombs, this low carb cheesecake recipe is more of a dessert and so good! This recipe is one of my first from when I started keto nearly three years ago so I’ve learned a few tricks. First, with baking, my preferred keto sweetener is Swerve, so I would swap the erythritol in this keto cheesecake recipe with Swerve.
Seriously the Best Low Carb Cheesecake Recipe Ever
- 1/8 cups almond flour??
- 1/2 tbsp butter??
- 2 - 3 drops drops stevia I used vanilla??
- 2 oz cream cheese??
- 1/2 large egg yeah, this was challenging, but worth it??
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract??
- 1/8 tsp lemon juice??
- pinch pink salt??
- 1 tbsp powdered erythritol or your preferred sweetener? ?
- Preheat the oven to 350?F??
- Melt butter and mix with almond flour and stevia. Divide and press into bottom of 2 ramekins. Bake in oven for 5 minutes. Set aside.??
- Put cream cheese in a medium bowl and beat it with hand mixer until creamy. Add vanilla extract, lemon egg and erythritol (or your preferred sweetener). Beat until combined.???
- Divide filling among the two ramekins?they should be fairly full.??
- Bake at 350?F for about 15 minutes. Place in freezer for an hour or in fridge overnight (if you can wait that long!)??