I love my Instant Pot – I use it at least a few times a week to make everything from bone broth to full dinners. This amazing keto spinach and artichoke dip takes only FOUR MINUTES to cook and comes in at only 4g net carbs per serving and is delicious with veggie sticks (I actually like to dip sliced zucchini in this the most) or low carb tortilla chips. Did I mention that it only takes 4 minutes til you can dig in? I will be sharing more quick and simple keto recipes that you can make in your Instant Pot – stay tuned!
Low carb Tortilla Chips to Pair with Keto Spinach Artichoke dip
Yes, I said keto tortilla chips! I make them using Cut Da Carb flatbread – I cut them into triangles and pop them in the air fryer for about 7 minutes on 400℉, or you can bake them in the oven. Either way, they go perfectly with this keto spinach artichoke dip recipe!
I almost always serve this on Sundays when we’re just enjoying a lazy day at home or for gatherings and parties. Even my non-keto friends and kids love this deliciously creamy dip!
What are your favorite keto Instant Pot recipes? Share in the comments below!
Keto Instant Pot Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 lb fresh spinach
- 14 oz can artichoke hearts drained well and chopped
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 C. chicken broth
- 1/2 C. sour cream
- 1/2 C. mayonnaise
- 8 oz cream cheese cubed
- 1 C. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt or more to taste
- 1/4 tsp pepper or more to taste
- On your Instant Pot, select the saute function, and combine the minced garlic and fresh spinach.
- Saute until the spinach is cooked down.
- Drain the excess liquid.
- Add in the artichoke hearts, chicken broth, sour cream, mayonnaise, cream cheese, mozzarella, and onion powder.
- Stir well to combine.
- Place the lid on your Instant Pot, seal and close the valve.
- Set the timer for 4 minutes on high (manual) pressure.
- After 4 minutes, perform quick release.
- Add your salt & pepper to taste. Serve hot!