I don’t know about everyone else, but this year has been BUSY. Perhaps after doing very little for the last two years, we’re just back to a normal pace and I’m still having to adjust from the slow pace of the previous two years. Anyway, I find myself so busy many days that I haven’t been able to make a proper lunch so I get those all-to-familiar midday snack attacks. This low carb pizza recipe is my new favorite snack — and they are ready in just FIVE minutes.
You can use your favorite low carb pizza crust for this and use any size you like, I like to use Outer Aisle’s sandwich thins in Italian or Regular flavor to make these because they’re perfect for a quick snack but can easily be a satisfying lunch if you make two or use one of their pizza crusts.
Low Carb Mini Pizzas
- Air Fryer optional
- 1 low carb pizza crust I used Outer Aisle's cauliflower sandwich thins
- 2 tbsp no sugar added tomato sauce I used Rao's
- 2 oz mozzarella cheese
- fresh herbs like basil or oregano
- Top your crust with a dollop of sauce and spread to edges.
- Add mozzarella and torn basil and herbs if using.
- Air fry at 380℉ fro 5 minutes or bake at 350℉ for 8 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.