This Keto Beef and Broccoli recipe was one of the first I tried out in the Instant Pot. When I first got my Instant Pot, I went a little overboard. I literally used the thing every day. Like EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. It certainly was one of the best additions I made to my kitchen in 2018 and well worth the investment. While I still use it a few times a week, I’ve calmed down a bit on my obsession. It is still my favorite (and oh-so-easy) way to get perfect hard boiled eggs and for making homemade bone broth.
Keto Beef and Broccoli is a huge favorite with my family. It’s so easy to put together and the flavors just meld so well together – like it was cooking all day but it’s ready in about 20 minutes! I’ve shared it with friends and everyone absolutely loves it. I serve this over cauliflower rice or shirataki noodles for a delicious keto meal that also is fantastic the next day as leftovers!
I’ve made this with broccoli florets or sometimes opt for broccolini which has longer stems and smaller florets. The broccolini? I think works well if you’ll be serving this over a low carb noodle vs cauliflower rice.
Instant Pot Low Carb Korean Beef
- Instant Pot
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1/3 cup coconut aminos
- 1/3 cup Swerve brown sugar substitute
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha or more, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 3 pounds boneless beef chuck roast cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon psyllium husk powder
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- In a large bowl, whisk together beef broth, coconut aminos, Swerve brown sugar, garlic, sesame oil, rice wine vinegar, ginger, Sriracha, onion powder and white pepper.
- Place chuck roast and broccoli florets into an Instant Pot.
- Stir in beef broth mixture until well combined.
- Select manual setting; adjust pressure to high, and set time for 15 minutes.
- When finished cooking, quick-release pressure.
- In a small bowl, whisk together psyllium husk with 1 tablespoon water; set aside.
- Select high saut? setting. Stir in psyllium husk mixture and cook, stirring frequently, until the sauce has thickened, about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with green onions and sesame seeds, if desired.