With only three ingredients and no flour, these easy-to-make low carb peanut butter cookies will become your go–to cookie, especially if you’re a peanut butter lover like me. It’s no wonder this is one of the recipes from my newest cookbook, Small Batch Keto Baking, I get emails and messages on social media about most!
You’ll notice that I often call for Allulose because I feel it’s the most versatile substitute with the most similar properties to sugar when baking, so you get more consistent results. However, you can use the sweetener of your preference. Make sure you check labels when buying peanut butter—many brands add sugar so look for no-sugar-added peanut butter or look for stores where you can grind fresh peanuts into butter.
I like to sprinkle some Maldon sea salt on top of these to enhance the peanut butter flavor!
Low Carb Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup no-sugar-added peanut butter
- ⅔ cup granulated Allulose
- 1 large egg room temperature
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine all three ingredients and mix until smooth and well combined.
- Separate the dough into 12 equal-sized balls and place on your prepared cookie sheet.
- Using a fork, gently press down on each ball to flatten slightly and make a crosshatch
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until the edges begin to brown slightly.