We have been all about chicken legs and drumsticks lately – especially in the air fryer. They turn out so perfectly juicy and tender – and in around 15 minutes! This keto drumsticks recipe is perfect with a side of Indian Spiced Brussels Sprouts – and all of it can be cooked in the air fryer which makes it super simple to make and clean up! I like the Corsari air fryer, however there are many models out there at various price points and sizes – find one that works best for your budget and kitchen space!
We’ve tried all sorts of keto drumsticks recipes however this one is the current favorite. The delicious blend of Indian spices and cream add an earthy goodness and drizzling lemon and a hit of cilantro to the final dish balances it out perfectly.
I made roasted brussels sprouts with a somewhat similar spice blend which complemented the chicken divinely! You can either cook the brussels sprouts in the air fryer after the chicken or pop them in the oven – either way, a delicious keto Indian meal.
If you don’t have an air fryer, you can also but these in the oven for 20 – 25 minutes as well.
Air Fryer Tandoori Drumsticks
- 4 drumsticks
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp cayenne or more to taste
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp garam masala
- Mix heavy cream and spices in a large bowl. Add chicken and marinate for at least an hour. I like to cut little slits in the chicken to help the marinade really get in there!
- Place drumsticks in air fryer skin side down (if you kept the skin on). Cook at 360 for 10 minutes. Flip and then cook at 370 for another 7 minutes.
Crispy Indian Spiced Brussels Sprouts
- 12 oz Brussels sprouts trimmed and sliced in half lengthwise
- 2 – 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ? tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- ? tsp garam masala
- ? tsp ground coriander seed
- ? tsp ground cumin seed
- ? tsp ground cayenne pepper
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Mix olive oil and spices together in a small bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Lay Brussels sprout halves on a baking sheet. Pour olive oil and spice mixture over sprouts and toss to coat.
- Roast in oven for 15 minutes, until tender.